The NightRide Ranger is a small, lightweight infrared camera, using heat signatures to give you a view 1/4 miles down the road through dust, rain, snow, fog, smoke, and complete darkness. The perfect device for any commercial driver, daily driver or outdoorsman – the versatility and ease of use gives you thermal sight wherever you roam.
Installation is a pain-free 5 minutes, and can be popped onto any vehicle – from your car or truck to ATV or motorcycle. The NightRide Ranger can be taken on foot with a GoPro mount attached to your helmet, or clipped onto a backpack when attached to an auxiliary battery pack!
- Vehicle Hood Mount Included
- Wi-Fi Hotspot connection to display
- Portable with auxiliary battery pack (Not Included)
- 5 min. Install
- Always recording / Event recording
MOUNTING THE RANGER
- Dimensions: 100mm x 55mm x 80mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F
- Sealed Design: IP69
- Sensor Type: 384 x 288 uncooled Micro-bolometer.
- Field of View: 28° (H)
- FPS: 25hz
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Power Requirements: 12-16 VDC
Versatile mounting options provide a variety of exhilarating and illuminating experiences, including but not limited to:
– full vision for low/no light driving situations
– greatly increased road visibility for inclement/extreme weather
– accident avoidance and recording
– peace of mind for new or elderly drivers
– view of campsite for wildlife and security