The ThermTec Cyclops Pro series of thermal imaging monoculars are designed with a 12um, NETD<25mk uncooled infrared detector and a 1024×768 OLED high-definition display. With their AI image recognition algorithm, it enables users to get clear views under various lighting conditions, even in complete darkness, providing reliable and high-quality visual images for night activities.
The ThermTec Cyclops monoculars feature a unique control method that makes these the easiest and most intuitive units on the market to operate. Simply move the joystick to the right and you’re changing colour pallets, move it forward and you’re smooth zooming in, backward and you’re smooth zooming out. Double tap the joystick to bring up the main units control where you can set the image to how you like it, including brightness, contrast, sharpness and de-noise. Throw in Electronic Image Stabilisation and you’ve got a unit that goes beyond anything else in its category.
- USER MANUAL
- 384 x 288 /12um <25mk sensor + 25mm lens.
- High Thermal Sensitivity – The NETD≤25mk ensures clarity and perfect detail recognition even in the conditions where the target and environment have very minimal temperature difference.
- AI Intelligent Rangefinder – Based on deep learning algorithms, multiple object distances are automatically measured and shown on screen while observing.
- Joystick Operation – The user-focused design of the joystick allows for easy operation of menu functions by simply toggling in any direction.
- Long Battery Life – Built-in battery with 12H super long capacity ensures extended viewing and dedicated outdoor experience without the worry.
- Bi-Mode Designed – WDR Mode (Wide Dynamic Range) is suitable for high-contrast lighting conditions; Object Mode ensures a more focused view on targets.
- F/1.0 Aperture – The larger aperture enables greater infrared radiation capture allowing for increased clarity and sharper images.
- GPS – Enable users to see their coordinates in real time making field activities safer.
- Continuous Zoom – 1.0-6.0 x HD zoom ensures incredible sharpness with outstanding resolution and clarity from minimum to maximum magnification.
- High Degree of Protection – IP67 water-proof, dust-proof and fog-proof.
- Stable & Reliable Image – EIS (Electric Image Stabilization) technology provides clear and precise images/videos even in scenes with lots of motion.